Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January is half over already?!?!?!?

I can't believe that we are half way through January!! Time sure is flying by! Things have been pretty low key lately. I have been feeling a little more nauseous the last week than I had before, but knock on wood, no sickness! :) Since I'm about 11 weeks, I hope that it stays that way... but no garuntees! Lol. I had another apoointment last week and was told everything was going good. Our doctor had to switch his schedule around so I met with the nurse practitioner... she asked if I had any problems lately and let me go... not much to that visit. I go back in a few weeks and hopefully we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat!!

We had a nice New Years Eve over at our friends Anthony and Tiffany's house with their three little ones. It was low key and nice just to relax and hang out with them. We left shortly after midnight and headed home for more relaxing and bed! Other than that we've been laying low, having some family time, and enjoying our time together.

This coming weekend we're headed to the Laughlin Off Road Races!!! I'm so excited to learn more about and finally get to see more of something that Rich loves. It should be fun! I'm sure I'll have pictures to share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment