Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

HALLOWEEN FUN!!!

It's been a busy couple of weeks for the Halloween holiday!!! Richie, Connor and I spent a weekend in California with his parents, his sis, and our nieces and we all went to the pumkpin patch!!!! It was Connor's first time ever seeing pumpkins and he loved it!! Ok, well, I loved it that he was even awake! Hehe..... It was a little chilly so we had to make sure he was warm, but it felt like nice fall weather! We even bought Connor's first pumpkin and carved it when we got home.

The following weekend, Richie was headed out to the sand dunes for Halloween, so my friend invited Connor and I to come to Knoxville, TN for a visit (her hubby went to the OSU game with some friends). Sandy's son Andrew is about 2 1/2 months older than Connor so it was fun to see all the things Connor will be doing in the coming months! And let me tell you, Andrew is one cute kid!! We mostly hung out at home and relaxed the whole weekend but we took the boys to dinner at Olive Garden and I must say that they both did wonderful! It was Connor's first dinner at a restaurant and Andrew's first dinner in a highchair!! My family (minus my little brother) drove down from Cincy for the afternoon on Friday to see Connor and I!! It was so nice to see all of them and I know they were really excited to see Connor and how big he has gotten!!! Sandy and I got some quiet time without the babies during the evenings and caught up with eachother (even though we talk everyday already... lol) and ate junk food and watched Friends, just like back in the day!! On Sunday we hung out at the neighborhood Halloween Harvest Block Party!! There was so much good food and fun, although I didn't get to fully enjoy it because Connor was having a fussy day, but that'll happen ;) Lol.

While we were in TN, Connor had his first nights sleeping 8 hours!! SO NICE!! We also learned that Connor likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney! Not sure he understands what they're talking about, but he loves the bright and vivid colors!! He has also started having better hand-eye coordination with some of his toys! He loves the playmat and swats at his toys hanging from above, and last night he was even holding his monkey toy on his own and eating it... I see we should get prepared for him wanting everything in his mouth!! He really is growing so fast and it's so much fun to watch him learn new things and discover more of the world around him!!

So as you can tell, it's been a busy October and now we've moved our way into a busy Novemeber!! Today is Richie's birthday and we're going to attempt at-home-fondue!! I'll let you know how it goes!! ;) Then next weekend is believe it or not, our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary!! Boy does time fly!! Then it'll be Thanksgiving and before you know, Christmas will be right around the corner!! I can't believe how fast this year has been going and that so much has happened!! Let the birthday/holiday/anniversary/growing baby fun continue!!! =)





Pumpkin Patch in Cali.....









IN TENNESSEE.....
Connor and Andrew all bundled up for a walk!!


Both the boys playing with their toys =)


My Family (Minus Richie and Sam)


STUD MUFFINS!!!


Connor grasping toys!


He sure was a smiley skeleton! =)


Me and my handsome little skeleton


Sandy, Andrew, me, and Connor at the Halloween Harvest Blockparty in Knoxville


OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN!! (Thinking he wasn't a huge fan of the costume.. lol)


Mommy and Baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment