Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Shower!!!!

My baby shower was AMAZING!!! On June 27th at 1:30pm I had one very full house!! I can't even begin to express how awesome it truly was!!! Christy did such a great job planning everything and had the best helpers (Buffie, Erin, and Mama Miller) ever!!! The decorations were perfect, the food was sooo good, the games were a ton of fun, and we received so many great gifts for Connor!! The day really proved just how amazing and special our friends and family are!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more!! Below are some pictures from the wonderful day!! We are truly blessed!! Thank you to everyone who could make it and we sure missed those who couldn't!! Love you all!!

Christy, me, and Mama Miller


Me, Buffie, and Christy


The hostess with the mostess!!












No comments:

Post a Comment