Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Connor's Nursery!!!

The nursery is finally complete!!! Well, at least for the most part!! While Richie was gone in KY, I had a few friends help me get the finishing touches on the room as a welcome home surprise!! Thanks to Marc and Aubrey who helped me paint the red wall (mostly Marc, but Aubrey and her little one Carson kept me company while Marc was painting... lol)... and to Paul and Justin who are WAY better at hanging up pictures and letters than I am!! Then when Richie got home, all we needed to do was hang up the curtains and valance and we were done!! I hope you all like it!! I know that we both LOVE it!! I still have some organizing to do in Connor's room, but other than that, it's looking incredible!!! =) All I can say is... "AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" Haha!!









Dresser with cute frames I made

Wall Decal

No comments:

Post a Comment